Thursday, June 17, 2010

Blogging on WordPress ~ Note

As many of you following here already know, I have stepped into the territory of also blogging on wordpress.com, I will however still be maintaining the work here in blogger as often as I can. I hope this can allow others who wish to follow along, an easier way to do so in connecting their own (your own blogs) as well. For me, wordpress has some added benefits that I'm interested in the use of. I still very much enjoy blogger, that is why I've decided to keep this blog going as well, though my main blog site will be focused a lot within wordpress. I'll post and repost here, and also more than likely add some work here beyond wordpress, and some in wordpress beyond here. So stick around sweet folks, lots of poetry to share in many areas! ;) ~ http://betweenhearts75.wordpress.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really would enjoy hearing your feedback, please leave me a message if my poetry happens to stir your emotions!

Browse My Blog