Monday, October 19, 2009

Stained Glass

You look past me, a window pane, transparent,
nearly invisible in your view,

but I contain much more than you realize,
stained glass, cascading colors in light rays of sky blue.


Every piece held close together,
unity illuminated in yellow fields reaching far
Emerald green, of forest beauty,
carrying brightness through the sun star.


The shards of glass, crackled, once broken,
merged together in their intended place,
a softened glow of peach peace,
the appearance of a face.


Flowing red, kissed of the hearts desires
the colors cascade dancing passionately in the light,
as the sun sets over the sky, touching gently orange,
the soul calming in deep purple, with the moon and stars glow in the night.


You look past me, a window pane, transparent,
nearly invisible to you,
but I am illuminated, in all the shards of glass, crackled once broken,
stained glass, cascading colors, far beyond your view.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I really would enjoy hearing your feedback, please leave me a message if my poetry happens to stir your emotions!

Browse My Blog